Swarga offers 5 cottages designed around the 5 elements of nature, . Each cottage has been tastefully designed with the intention of bringing our guests closer to nature.
At Swarga we believe in doing our bit to preserve the rich biodiversity of the resort. Swarga uses Bio Gas for cooking and to provide hot water for the rooms. Hot water is supplied to the rooms twice a day. We only use natural mosquito repellents when necessary and discourage the use of all plastics at the resort.
Swarga offers a mouth-watering buffet of Indian food, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, mostly local in favour. The spice levels are kept moderate keeping in mind the varying palates. We do sometimes offer Continental on request for special groups.
A delectable buffet spread of vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Breakfast is a combination of Indian
- Lunch and Dinner is Indian cuisine
- Food that tastes as good as home cooked
- Food can be made non-spicy for visiting
foreigners on special request
- Coffee/tea is available on request throughout
- Extra Meal/snaks can be organized on
- Breakfast: 9.00 am - 10.30 am
- Lunch: 1.00 pm – 2.30 pm
- Coffee / Tea: 3.30 pm
- Dinner: 8.00 pm – 10.00 pm
Payment can be made in cash or by way of Demand Draft (DD) favouring “Swarga” payable at Bangalore and sent by courier / registered post, to our booking office in Bangalore.
You can also make online payment :
Name: Swarga Home Stay
Bank : Karnataka Bank, Kodlipet branch
A.C No : 4092000100012901
IFSC CODE : KARB0000409
MICR : 571052528
- 10% of tariff for cancellation prior to two weeks before check-in date (not inclusiveof the check-in date)
- 50% of tariff for cancellation less than two weeks and prior to three working days before check-in date (not inclusive of the check-in date)
- No refund for cancellation less than three working days before check-in date (not inclusive of the check-in date)
- Postponement of confirmed bookings can be considered in exceptional cases and subject to availability. In such cases 10% of tariff will be levied as handling charges.